Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Need Math Help?

I'm a Biology student, so even though I'm not studying Mathematics, I may still need to take it. Problem is--I'm not the biggest fan of Math (no offense to those of you with a natural gift for it- I'm jealous!). This is where the Math & Stats Help Centre comes in!

The Math & Stats Help Centre is located at AC320B on the 3rd floor of the Academic Resource Centre. What's great is that you don't have to be a math student to use these services. The Math and Statistics Learning Centre (MSLC) provides free seminars, workshops, virtual tutoring, individual appointments, and small-group consultations.

For those of you enrolled in Mathematics, there is also the Math Aid Room. This is located in room S506F in the Science Wing. The Math Aid Room offers assistance mainly to students enrolled in Mathematics courses.

Well good luck with x + y = ? and all that other good stuff!

Ciao,
ACE

No comments: