Thursday, July 31, 2008

Decisions, decisions, decision...

To wait or not to wait...

So I've just discovered that a course I wanted to take is full. Now the question is to do I go on the wait list or not? I guess since I'm 20-something on the wait list, it is worth it to wait and see. In the meantime, I'm going to use the web timetable to see which courses are not restricted and still available. It's probably a good idea to also check out St. George and UTM's calendars as I can take up to 5 credits (only 1 if you're in first year) at those two campuses and I have not taken any, I better go check out their courses too. I keep hearing about this cool course on sudoku. Then on August 15th, starting at 6 am, I can sign up those courses.

To work or not to work...

My boss at my summer job has also asked me if I wanted to stay on as a part-time employee throughout the school year. I really have to think about how many hours I can afford to work as I will be tackling 5 courses and continuing my role as the explorer with the Academic Advising & Career Centre. At the same time, I think it would look great on my resume if I stayed on and the extra cash definitely helps. I really need to sit down and draw out my schedule for the upcoming semester.

I guess I'm going to use my long weekend to do some thinking and make some decisions. And of course, go to a couple of BBQs and check out a few street festivals.

As always, if you have got questions, leave me a comment here or Facebook me.

Have a good long weekend everyone.

ACE

No comments: